Resources found:

Monday, March 14, 2011

What this site is not.

Fellow survivors,

What I do not want to do on this site is blinding promote and advertise every zombie related thing out there, other blogs do that. And I love those blogs. I love everything to do with zombies which is why I was so excited about Dead Island that I almost gave in and created a post solely about this upcoming game. But I will hold true to giving the public not just another site advertising everything that comes along but a site that sifts through the hundreds and thousands of zombie films, toys, sites, blogs, games and what-have-you to give you what is helpful and what is not.

I will do my best to serve other survivors even if they do not know what good it will do them. When a person encounters the living dead they will know where to turn for their needs and support, the Zombie Learning Centre.

Note that I love Zombies and Toys for the service they do provide and I will be the first person in line to pick up my pre-ordered copy of Dead Island. So I am not putting those things down, just being clear of my mission statement. For example instead of telling you what new things are coming out related to zombies, I will tell you the actual usefulness of those things and instead of being a free promotion for Dead Island, I will provide a full review of the lessons and usefulness of the game as training material.

Now and forever ZLC will be a real resource to survive the fall.

Stay true, may the infection never reach you, and those close to you have the resolve to do what is needed should you be so unfortunate, Mike D.

No comments:

Post a Comment