Resources found:

Thursday, June 2, 2011

May poll results

Well survivors May has been a crazy zombie awareness month but I consider it a success. I created and gave out my grey zombie awareness pins. The ZLC went from hundreds to thousands of readers. I completed my goal of a-post-a-day-for-May.

I am now going to try to keep up with posting every day but these three months are my biggest money earning months so I really need to put a lot of hard work into my other endevours. Never fear though! I am planning special posts about each city I travel to over the next few months and have been inspired by the sudden increased in readers to keep the content coming fast and furious! Hopefully on those days I can't fit a post in there will be lots left on the site you haven't read or you can post a comment somewhere about your thoughts or ideas for posts you want to see. I do get and regularily respond to a lot of e-mail traffic, mdthesoldier@hotmail.com feel free to send anything there as well that is ZLC related.

Now to the meat of this post.

Would you rather become a zombie or die?
Bite me: 13%
Save a bullet for me: 86%

Even among survivors the rate of people who would rather become zombies is unfortunately high. This is not completely unexpected though. As much as zombies represent death, they can also represent a twisted continuation of life as many other undead do. People are so afraid of death they would rather live the sick and twisted life of a zombie. Here is the fatal flaw in this thinking however. A zombie is not you. Whatever you are, whatever your soul is, it has moved on. A zombie is an empty husk being controlled by a virus or parasite. There is no cure. There is no living on as a ghoul. Becoming a zombie is infact dying, someone else just has to clean up your mess. The more zombies means the less chance of humanity surviving, becoming a zombie, for whatever misinformed or estranged reasoning is a selfish act of desperation that will not prolong your life but might end someone else's. Do the world a favor and let's try to get this number from 13% to 0%.

More discusion on this topic can be found here.

Stay vigilant, may the infection never reach you, and those close to you have the resolve to do what is needed should you be so unfortunate, Mike D.

No comments:

Post a Comment