Resources found:

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Zombie lovers...

To most survivors this may seem off topic or random but this post will feature a couple of different things.


First I will bring your attention to some good friend's of mine and fellow zombie enthusiasts, Atomic Zombie Tattoo Artists. These valiant men and women are extremely open about their interest in zombies and while not all of their ideas regarding them are completely factual they show no fear in displaying those ideas and discussing new theories. This is in addition to being kick-ass tattoo artists. As a man without tattoos I often think about getting one whenever I see the work these people do. The company itself helps with events such as Zombie Walks or local Zombie films. I am always in favor of supporting people who will turn around and support their fellow survivors in the effort to spread the bad news.


Here is a link to their website:
http://www.atomiczombie.net/home.html


This post is obviously not following the format of many of the others so far so I don't feel it out of place to address anything that wouldn't fill up a post completely on its own. Like for instance there is a new poll up. Or that I am proud to see readers from different countries have tuned in and I hope that some great automatic translator is making sure they get the information as well. The undead are found in every culture and every area, the information presented here is from a Canadian viewpoint but help protect any survivor, any where in the world.


Another shout I would like to send out is to the potential survivors at NR92, NAIT's student radio station. I recently did an interview with them about my blog and the Zombie Research Society, NR92 is attempting to “Prepare you for the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse.” by putting local events and news in the spotlight. Here's what they had to say about me after our interview: “Local blogger and Zombie Research Society member, Michael Davidson believes it is not a question of if but of when.” Radio is an important part of preparation for life after the fall because many forms of power and thus satellites -especially those not automatically-ground or manually-space controlled- will eventually stop working and knowing how to understand and operate radio could proof the most efficient means of long range communication.


You can listen to the students at NAIT at:
http://www.nait.ca/nr92/index.html


I would like to end by pointing out I will never run out of ideas for posts for the ZLC but comments and requests are more then welcome. I've had a couple of people e-mail me, one of those requests led to a post about vehicles. Thinking about which now, I should put another vehicle break down up soon. I'm also planning an exciting series of posts for the summer months while I am touring to other cities.

Be vigilent, may the infection never reach you, and those close to you have the resolve to do what is needed should you be so unfortunate,
Mike D.

No comments:

Post a Comment