Resources found:

Friday, May 27, 2011

1,000 survivors!

Well survivors I hadn't planned much for this humble blog. My hopes are to simply help people sort through the mess of zombie misinformation out there. Now after only a few short months we have reached over 1,000 readers per month.

I've been harsh in my mission, specific in my use of outbreaks and definitions, real in my search of truths and causes, but have been proud to not stray from where I began.

I am very glad to be reaching so many and the e-mails I receive are very encouraging. I also encourage people to post comments as well. And to continue to spread the word, the site will only grow from here. The night is long and cold; but the true survivor does not simply wait it out untl the break of day. The survivor I know you can all be, is the survivor who learns to live and thrive in that night.

Let the dead come. We will be ready.  For what we learn can be passed on to others, just as I to here, at the ZLC.

Stay vigilant, may the infection never reach you, and those close to you have the resolve to do what is needed should you be so unfortunate, Mike D.

No comments:

Post a Comment