Resources found:

Friday, May 13, 2011

Make a zombie baby, look up zombie films and learn how the world will not end.

I appologize true survivors; I made three posts today to make up for the lack of posting lately. Blogger hadn't let my post on the 11th go through and yesterday I could not log on. So I am making up for it today. This post is a general post that will cover a couple of topics.

Creating a zombie baby!

Ever wanted to create your own horror doll? I sure haven't. But I'm guessing many of your have. Go here and check out the details. Explore your creative side while raising money for cancer, always a worthwhile goal in my mind. The zombie threat is enough to worry about without cancer making our numbers smaller before the true battle even begins.

Zombie movie site


Here is another zombie site worth looking at. Thssite is broken up into categories: Lore, Reviews, Upcoming Films and Miscellany. It's not the most indepth site or the mot up to date but if you want some info on zombie films it's as good as anywhere else to take a look. The lore section is need as he defines exctly what he looks for as a "zombie" and clearly lays out what makes a zombie that and not another monster. All other sections are exactly what you would expect. The library of reviews is a little lacking but not without merit and Miscellany section has an entertaining drinking game for those nights of revelry (remember not to loose your guard even then.)

ZAZ3

I mentioned in another post I talked about H1Z1 and it's possiblity as a cause of zombie outbreaks. I mentioned this link. Which has been removed but here is a sample of what was on the page.



Further research into this also led me to an old youtube video which if you know me by now, know led me on a whole new set of research and conspricy trails. Fortunately there is nothing behind this ZAZ3... for now. The door can never fully be shut on any idea but this is a little far fetched to gain any credit on it's own and no other sources canbe found to back up the information. The normal bickering on forums and what-not about the video but no evidence, no solid theories as to the hows or whys, nothing from any government even showing a cover up. So this is either one of the greatest cover ups of all time or fake. And if the cover up is so great, would they really over look youtube? Other smaller video sites maybe, but pre-released trailer get taken off youtube in hours and this video has been up a long time without anyone bothering to get rid of it. No ZAZ3 is luckily just fiction, unlike the unknown horrors in level 3 and 4 biolabs.


Stay vigilant, may the infection never reach you, and those close to you have the resolve to do what is needed should you be so unfortunate, Mike D.

No comments:

Post a Comment